Residential Developments

Customised designs for specialist housing developments

At Peter Humphrey Associates Ltd, we have over 20 years of experience in residential developments. We work with housing associations, private developers and local authorities.
Whether you need architectural services for your care home, student accommodation, retirement development or specialist disability home, you can count on our professional architects. Our team can provide architectural solutions which are acceptable not only to planning authority demands but also the local community. We aim to articulate and deliver the needs and aspirations of our customers in a professional, morally and environmentally acceptable way.
North Brink Peter Humphrey Associates
North Brink Peter Humphrey Associates

Masterplans for major phased developments

When it comes to major phased developments, our expert team always seeks to achieve deliverable design excellence within the constraints of the brief. From house type development and site master planning to planning approval and project management, we offer a complete design and planning service at a competitive price. Based in Wisbech, we cover Fenland, West Norfolk, East Cambridge, and South Holland District Council (Spalding). If you need architectural services for your new residential development or refurbishment project, contact us today.

What we offer

Peter Humphrey Associates Ltd are happy to provide potential clients with free initial consultations and our best possible initial guidance, without commitment, plus a quotation for any works thereafter. Please feel free to contact us to discuss further or submit an enquiry via our quotation page.

Here is a non-exhaustive list of the typical service packages we offer, (if not listed please do not hesitate to contact us).
Architectural services;
Initial concepts, feasibility studies and pre-app enquiries with local authorities;
Planning applications (Outline, Full, Reserved Matters, Householder, Conditions Discharge/Variation, Amendments, Lawful Development Certificates);
Retrospective planning applications;
Listed building consent applications
Building Regulation applications (full plans and building notices);
Regularisation building regulation applications;
Measured surveys and preparation of ‘existing’ plans – both land and buildings;
Conveyancing and land registry compliant drawings;
SAP calculations (as-designed/as-built) and EPC’s;
Planning / design statements;
Planning / enforcement appeals;
Advice on potential developments.